Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

Welcome To My Blog!

My blog begins on the hottest day of the year so far - Saturday 18th August 2012. It's 32 degrees in the shade and I am trying to keep cool (as opposed to "be cool", which I am almost certainly not).

I am new to the Blogosphere (what an awful word), despite having had the occasional play with Blogger over the last few years. I decided it was time to make a start and capture my life-long hobby in the Blogger time-capsule for all posterity. (Anyway, I'm fed up paying through the nose for having this information hosted elsewhere!)

Some pages will appear before this entry as I will add a few older bits and pieces of radio related information.

While radio is the main concern here I know that other off-topic aspects of people's daily lives tend to appear in their own blogs, so I am sure I will be no different, however, I plan to concentrate mostly on radio matters.

Comments will always be welcome.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the addiction that is blogging, G1VVP! Looking forward to reading your musings both on & off the radiosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jack! This is something I have been meaning to set up for some time.

    ReplyDelete