Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Psychopathic Neighbour

The situation with our neighbours has reached a new low. We have reached a stage where we daren't go outside. The neighbour is now putting his head over the fence and waiting for us to go on to our garden. After the malicious lies he has posted on Facebook (yes, the dreaded Facebook - I hate it with a passion), we see he becoming more determined to cause us as much grief as possible.

Some of the facts so far. He has:

* Damaged aerial cabling.
* Cut the mains earth to the property.
* Vandalised our security system.
* Knocked a friend unconscious.
* Broken into our shed twice.
* Burnt the garden fence which separates us for firewood after it blew down in a storm.
* Taken photos of our property, pets and personal effects and posted on Facebook.
* Publically asked on Facebook how to damage our aerials - The local council have print-outs of all of
   these.
* Smashed our car windows.

I touched on these points in a recent post but there are other things, some more serious, which I cannot state for legal reasons.

This is very strict private housing association territory. You can be lucky or unlucky with neighbours, irrespective of your housing type. It will be a sad day when we move as we will leave behind a large bungalow which overlooks fields. It would be so peaceful here, living right on the edge of town, were it not for the damn neighbours.

The housing have asked if we will push things further and take the neighbours to court. It seems they are keen to remove them too but need some extra help. We don't want to go down that route as it could only make things more unpleasant.

So far, I have managed to keep my temper under control. I am not a malicious person, nor do I want to engage in physical violence, but I am finding it hugely difficult to stop myself lately. I refuse to lower myself to his level. We suspect he will get his just desserts one day anyway as we know how unpopular he is in this small town. I secretly hope that his next neighbours will be vicious bastards. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment