Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Preview: Skegness Log: 2016-04-26 (Europe)

1350 0121  I  I AM Radio, Pirate (Lombardia) I Am Radio IDs and pops Weak  1063 km

Catching up with a few loggings.

I came across this one with the flag pointing south while I was looking for Botswana. It signs off around 2300 and carries NPR News from America on the hour, otherwise it's a trip down Disco Memory Lane! Not 100% sure but I think this is a pirate station.

I AM Radio dominates the frequency in the evenings, but no LPAM stations can be heard in this direction once it's closed down.

Good DX!

John Faulkner, Skegness, Lincolnshire (JO03dd) 1m ASL
Blog: http://skegnessdx.blogspot.com

Receiver: Perseus SDR
Antenna:  10ft x 25ft movable flag antenna, at 28 degrees.
Software: Perseus v4.1a; Mestor; Jaguar.

No comments:

Post a Comment